Hello administrators, Coaches and Referees.
There is a Heat Advisory issued for interior Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut, for tomorrow afternoon through Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures inland will be in the low 90’s and in the 80’s-Upper70’s along the bay and coast.
We want to pass long recommendations that should be considered prior, during and after the games this weekend.
(When we refer to everyone, we mean everyone: coaches, players, referees, spectators, etc.)
• Everyone should hydrate themselves leading up to game time.
• Everyone should have ample supply of water for the game.
• Referees will allow hydration breaks midway through each half.
• Any player not feeling well should not be allowed to play, and should seek shaded area to cool off.
• After the game everyone should continue to hydrate themselves and seek cooler places.